Wednesday, August 3, 2011

AND THE WINNERS ARE . . . !!!

Drum roll, please. . . . I'm thrilled the announce the winners of the M+L FOREVER CONTEST!!! Cheering, jumping up and down, dancing on the table!!!

Nyra, Margaret Larsen, and Bonnie Harris won the three book sets of the TAKEN BY STORM saga. Congrats, girls. Please email me your mailing addresses.


Nichole Giles won the signed, first edition hardcover copy of TAKEN BY STORM! 


PrimaryMary, Kristy, Mary Walling, Tiffany Drew, and Susan Jensen won paperback copies of TAKEN BY STORM!

Yel of Itzel Library, Andii, Diana, Delaney Howerton, and Bee won copies of the new edition of UNBROKEN CONNECTION.

Rebecca, Selene, Rachelle, Jenna, and Betsy Love won CAYMAN SUMMER!! YAY!!!


Winners: I will also email/or message you a notification. If I have your mailing address already, I'll send your prizes out next week. If I don't already have your mailing address in my database, I need you to claim your prize and send me your mailing address by August 20th. I'll redraw new winners for any unclaimed prizes on August 22nd. 

As promised, the first 30 contest entrants will receive Michael and Leesie Forever M&Ms!!! I need mailing addresses for you, too. The thirty winners are . . . 

Jackson Fernandes
Susan Haws
KatieB
Nichole Giles
Bonnie Harris
Selene
Gayle
Niii
Sandra
Rebecca
Nyra
Canda
Bee
Mary Walling
PrimaryMary
Betsy Love
Margaret Larsen
Jessy
Anne Marie Jenner
Wendy
Rachelle Christensen
Tiffany Drew
Sharli
Donna K. Weaver
Chaleese
Lynette
Lissa
Emily
Taffy
Sarah P.

Congratulations everyone! I hope you enjoy your prizes. Thanks for entering the contest and loving MICHAEL AND LEESIE FOREVER!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you and congratulations to all of the winners!!

    Sandra
    PinkLadyDesigns(at)charter(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and congrats to all!!!!!

    Niii
    nicholek_@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited about the M&M's! Thanks so much. But I do have a question: you said that you would maybe have a big new surprise for all of us Michael and Leesie lovers. Maybe even two surprises? You didn't tell us yet did you? I'm dying here! :) Or did you tell us and I missed it? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, Chaleese, you caught me. The surprise was a new trailer for CAYMAN SUMMER, but it's not ready yet. I'm so disappointed, but life happens. And the other surprise was a new deleted scene. I'll post that for you tomorrow, okay? The contest was all I could manage today. Sorry to disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely did not disappoint Angela. You never do. No worries. I was only wondering..:) I'm sure you are super busy.

    Can't wait to see the new trailer and read the deleted scene.

    Keep writing- you're amazing. Thanks for Michael and Leesie, they'll be in my heart forever and ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much and congratulations to all of the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! o.O
    that's awesome!!!! :D
    i see the mail in a minute!!
    thanks a lot!!! :)
    oh!! you make my day ^-^
    a BIG smile!! C:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I won!
    I almost not believe it, :). Thank´s Angela for all and congrats to all winners.

    ReplyDelete