Tuesday, July 26, 2011

BONNIE'S INTERVIEW and MICHAEL'S FAVORITE SWIM THROUGHS

Today is the fourth installment of Bonnie's Interview! Thanks so much, Bonnie, for featuring me all month. I've enjoyed stopping by every week. 

These underwater pictures were all taken in the East End. The best dives are when your guide leads you through great coral tunnels, or swim-throughs. There's loads of good ones to explore here. Let's call this one Michael's favorite. My favorite swim-through (and most likely Michael's) was on Little Cayman's Bloody Bay Wall--but we don't have pictures of that because it was before my hubby got his underwater camera. Oh, we have him to thank for all these shots. Thanks, honey!








You're right. This isn't a swim-through! The kids are kneeling on the sand working on training skills like mask clearing, regulator recovery, and stuff like that. Michael would teach his students like this!


Yes, that's me. Look at my awesome form. Are you laughing at my bug-eye mask face? Yes, scuba is way more glamorous than it sounds. Nothing sexy about scuba--except Michael and his roommates in CAYMAN SUMMER!

And of course, this charming lobster is sexy, too.







At last the swim-throughs!!



So much fun to swim through these. I'm bringing up the rear in this shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment