Friday, June 24, 2011

Michael's Condo and Mandy's Dolphins

We're still in Florida. I wish I had Belize pictures, but I've never been there. I researched, researched, researched that part of the book. Here's Michael's Condo at Hawk's Cay Resort on Duck Key, FL.

Have I ever told you about Mandy? As soon as Michael and Leesie got to Florida, she burst onto the page. Total surprise. I didn't know she was coming. Her and those dolphins. What a hand full! I had to go back and work her into the rest of the book.

This is our condo--I gave it to Michael.
Here's the canal we backed on to.


Here's those dolphins!



This is the door Leesie couldn't get open was she tried to escape from the Mandy confrontation.


More of the resort . .  . I don't have a good picture of the original hotel. But these will help take you there.























1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love these pictures. Great visuals for a great story.

    ReplyDelete